Improve Your Website’s Conversion Rates With These 6 Design Tipsdapo
Thinking of improving your conversion rates?
First, what is the conversion rate? The conversion rate is the rate at which users who visit your website achieve your intended goal. To get a high conversion rate, here are some factors involved. Recently factors such as search engine optimization and social media have gained more relevance, given the impact of its conversion rate on website design.
Web design has objectives other than aesthetics, including creating a sense of website reliability and usability. Statistics show that users will leave your website if they feel that your web design is not up to par.
In this article, we look at six design tips that you can use to improve your conversion rate.
- Mobile accountability: It’s 2019, people don’t just use a desktop to get access to the Internet. Other mediums such as tablets and mobiles are also used. Your website should be responsible for all these mediums as more people access the Internet through their phones. To be able to get all the traffic and improve the conversion rate of your website, your website must complete being responsive on mobile. This is to maximize conversion rates. Website design company makes website design to be responsive on all platforms or mediums.
- Quick Navigation: Navigation on your website should be short and simple, not to include too many pages. This is done specifically to cater to mobile users, so as to make it mobile-friendly. Avoid navigation design, which requires scrolling, avoid dropdown menu on mobile, if one is required, it should not be with more than one.
- Interactive content: Consumers should be able to contact and interact with you without any difficulty. Interactive content such as quizzes, polls and surveys and the creation of live chat boxes should be incorporated into the design of the website. It helps users increase conversion rates by helping them access their needs or information directly. These materials should be easily available on your website.
- call to action: Call to action content should be readily available on your website. It should be available on the home page so that users do not have to navigate longer because it is more likely that they will become apathetic and they will bounce the page. Doing this increases your conversion rate because users will engage more with activities on the website which increase the conversion of your website. An example of this is on this website homepage, you can easily find two calls to action.
- Simplicity is deceit; Gone are the days when your website had to be highly complex to be effective. These days, a simple design for a website is compatible with complex design. You can still use 3D graphics or animation, but it should be done in such a way that it does not create a monotonous look for the website. Having a simple design for a website has been shown to be positive for conversion rates.
- Use videos and images; The advantages of using video and images over conversion rates are immense. It has been proven that websites with more videos and images have better conversion rates due to the fact that they are more attractive to users, instil a sense of trust and that most people view a piece of information rather than read it.
For the success of your business, your website conversion rate must be above average. A lot of factors include conversion rates, all factors must be equally emphasized for complete optimization of conversion rates. Following the above suggestions about design tips will definitely increase the conversion rate of your website.